Skip to content
- We suggest that you download the application form from the Eastern Mediterranean University webpage (link) and send it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org AND email@example.com or if you face problems contact the same email address. The payment of the tuition fee should be made upon the approval of your application. Due to the limited quota we would advise that you pay the tuition fee immediately after the approval.
- Applications should be submitted with the following information, compulsory even for those who have previously attended Isodarco sessions: full name; date and place of birth; gender; present full address (including e-mail address, telephone and fax numbers, if available); nationality; Degree and/or other academic qualifications; current professional activities and work address; list of publications and fields of interest; in lieu of publications, a letter of recommendation from a professor or a scholar in the field.
- Applicants who need a visa to come to Turkey should apply to Eastern Mediterranean University by May 31st, 2017, indicate in their application to which Turkish Consulate they intend to apply and apply for the visa immediately after being accepted to attend the School.
- Applicants who do not need a visa should apply by May 25th, 2017.
Applications will be considered by the Organizing Committee on the basis of the information submitted.
- All applicants will be informed of the Committee’s decision as soon as possible and before June 10th, 2017 (those who need a visa: June 1st).
- Participants are requested to arrive at Famagusta, Cyprus any time on Sunday, July 9th, 2017 and leave in the morning of Monday, July 17th, 2017. The course ends on Friday afternoon.
- The registration fee, which includes attendance and accommodation, is 500.00 Euros. A reduced fee of 300.00 Euros is applied to students with no income born in 1989 or after and to participants from Countries with foreign currency problems. If you wish to be considered for a reduced fee you must explain in your application why you qualify for it. Participants will be housed in double or triple rooms. The registration fee for single rooms, if requested and available, will be 800.00 Euros; participants asking to share a room with somebody in particular, if this is possible, will be charged an additional 50.00 Euros per person.
- Students can be accommodated at the luxurious dorms in the campus.
- The school has no funds with which to help meet traveling and participating expenses.
- The Course will be held at Rauf Raif Denktas Hall, Famagusta, via 10 Mersin, Cyprus. (link)
- Participants wishing to submit a paper for seminar consideration should enclose a short abstract of their proposed contribution in their application. The Director of the School will reserve some limited time for seminars considered particularly relevant to the program of the Course.
- The Organizing Committee reserves the right to introduce any necessary change to the program.
- The participant fee can be paid with a bank draft to
ISODARCO Summer School (It is very important to state this otherwise we will not receive your payment!)
IBAN: TR17 0006 4000 0026 8200 7755 04
- Your admission will be confirmed only after we have received the scanned receipt that mentions ISODARCO Summer School. Please scan the payment receipt and send it to Aylin Gürzel Aka at firstname.lastname@example.org